2012年報關員《報關英語》輔導:報關相關英語詞匯
來源:中大網校發布時間:2012-02-03
為了幫助考生系統的復習2012年報關員考試課程全面的了解報關員考試教材的相關重點,小編特編輯匯總了2012年報關員考試輔導資料,希望對您參加本次考試有所幫助!
1. plywood (膠合板箱) poly bag (塑料袋)
2. vacuum packaging (真空包裝) cushioning material (襯墊材料)
3. dozen (打) roll (卷) bundle (捆)
4. water proof packaging (防水包裝) rustproof packaging(防銹包裝)
5. moisture proof packaging (防潮包裝)
6. shock proof packaging (防震包裝)
7. adhesive tape (壓敏膠帶) plastic foam (泡沫塑料)
8. long 長 high 高 thick 厚
9. top 頂 bottom 底 side 邊
10. fragile 易碎的 hard 硬的 sharp 鋒利的
11. packing soumd 包裝良好 no leakage 無滲漏的
12. total net weight 總凈重量 pumpkin seeds 南瓜子 garlic 大蒜
13. bike 自行車 rubber shoes 膠鞋 game player 游戲機
14. loud speaker揚聲器 citric acid 檸檬酸
15. inspection Certificate 檢驗證書 certify 證明
16. GuangDong Native Product Import & export Corporation 廣東土產進出口公司
17. The goods were packed in gunny bags of 50kgs net each. 貨物用麻袋包裝,每袋凈重50公斤
18. The quality of the above mentioned goods were in conformity with the requirement of the contract No.JBD-089.
上述貨物的品質符合JBD-089合同號的品質要求。
19. We need a phytosanitary Certificate.我們需要一份植物檢疫證書。
20. Food inspection for export. 食品出口檢驗
21. Fill in this Application Form, please. 請填寫一份申請
22. Please show me the Customs Declaration Form. 請出示報關單。
23. It is an irrevocable letter of credit which can not be changed.
這是一份不可撤消信用證,是不能更改的。
24. The most important document is the contract.最重要的文件是合同。
25. The goods are now ready for packing. 貨物已備妥,可以包裝了。
26. It`s a pleasure to be of help.很高興為你提供幫助。
27. Will you please explain it for one again?你能再為我解釋一遍嗎?
28 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿
29 I‘d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把這張票換成頭等車。
30 I‘d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。
31 I won‘t check this baggage.
這件行李我不托運。
32 I‘d like to sit in the front of the plane.
33 I missed my train.
34 I haven‘t nothing to declare.
我沒申報的東西。
35 it‘s all personal effects.
這些東西都是私人用品。
36 I‘ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我會在機場柜臺拿機票。
37 I‘d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。