國際商務師業務外語輔導之外貿報價英語及報價技巧

來源:來源于網絡發布時間:2009-09-16 10:37:07

  01)A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality.
  A:這產品我們有三種不同等級的品質。
  B: Is there much of a difference in price ?
  B:價錢也有很大的分別吧?
  A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less.
  A:是的,經濟型的大約便宜30%。
  B: We‘ll take that one .
  B:我們就買那種。
  02)A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ?
  A:這種的合你的要求嗎?
  B: Actually , it is more than we need .
  B:事實上,已超出我們所需要的。
  A: We can give you a little cheaper model .
  A:我們可以提供你便宜一點的型式。
  B: Let me see the specifications for that .
  B:讓我看看它的規格說明書吧。
  03)A: You‘re asking too much for this part .
  A:這零件你們要價太高了。
  B: we have some cheaper ones .
  B:我們有便宜一點的。
  A: What is the price difference ?
  A:價錢差多少?
  B: The basic model will cost about 10% less
  B:基本型的便宜約10%左右。
  04)A: How many different models of this do you offer?
  A:這個你們有多少種不同的型式。
  B: We have five different ones .
  B:五種
  A: Is there much of a price difference .
  A:價錢有很大的差別嗎?
  B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications.
  B:是的,所以我們最好先把您的規格說明細看一遍。
  05)A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us
  A:上回訂的貨用起來不怎么順。
  B: What was wrong?
  B:有什么問題嗎?
  A: We were developing too much waste .
  A:生產出來的廢品太多了。
  B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.
  B:我建議您采用我們價格再高一級的貨
  06)A: Did the material work out well for you ?
  A:那些材料進行的順利嗎?
  B: Not really .
  B:不怎么好。
  A: What was wrong?
  A:怎么啦?
  B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality .
  B:我們覺得以這樣的品質價錢太高了。
  07) A: Has our material been all right ?
  A:我們的原材料沒問題吧?
  B: I‘m afraid not .
  B:有問題呢。
  A: Maybe you should order a little better quality
  A:也許您應該買品質好一點的
  B: Yes, we might have to do that .
  B:是呀,恐怕只有這么做了。
  08) A: I think you had better come out to the factory .
  A:我看你最好走一趟工廠,
  B: Is there something wrong .
  B:出了什么事嗎
  A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par .
  A:嗯,你上次送去的貨沒有達到標準
  B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it .
  走,我們去看看
  09) A: I want you to look at this material .
  A:我要你看看這材料
  B: Is this from our last shipment ?
  B:這是上次叫的貨嗎?
  A: Yes ,it is .
  A:是啊。
  B: I can see why you are having some problems with it .
  B:我明白為什么你用起來會有問題了。
  10) A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that .
  A:我建議你改用這種替代那種。
  B: But that costs more .
  B:可是那樣成本較高。
  A: But you will get less waste from this .
  A:但可以減少浪費。
  B: We‘ll try it once .
  B:那么就試一次看看吧。
  11) A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much
  A:我們的制造成本增加太多了。
  B: You might try one of our cheaper components .
  B:你試試這種較便宜的組件怎樣?
  A: Let‘s take a look at your price list again
  A:我再看一次你們的價目表吧。
  B: Sure . I‘ll bring it in next week .
  B:好哇,我下個禮拜帶過來。
  12) A: This is the best material we have to offer .
  A:這是本公司所供應的最好的原料。
  B: Actually ,I don‘t think we need it to be this good .
  B:說實在的,我并不認為我們用得著這么好的,
  A: I can let you have this kind cheaper .
  A:我可以算你便宜一點。
  B: Let‘s do that .
  B:那就這么說定吧?
  13) A: How is the new material working out for you ?
  A:新原料用得如何?
  B: Fine .we‘re saving a lot of money with it .
  B:不錯,節省了不少的錢,
  A: I‘m glad to hear that .
  A:聽你這么說真高興
  B: It was a good suggestion .thanks .
  B:你建議得不錯,謝謝。
  14) A: How many would you like to order ?
  A:您要訂多少?
  B: Is there a minimum order ?
  B:有最低訂購量的限制嗎?
  A: No ,we can ship in lots of any size .
  A:沒有,任何數量都可以出貨。
  B: We‘ll try one case of this .
  B:那么,這種的就試一箱吧
  15) A: We‘re ready to take your order now.
  A:你們現在可以下訂單了。
  B: We want to try this component as a sample.
  B:這種組件我們想試個樣品看看。
  A: I can send one for you to try .
  A:我們可以寄個給你試用。
  B: Yes , please do that .
  B:好,那就麻煩你了。
  16) A: How many would you like to order ?
  A:您要訂多少?
  B: How do they come packaged ?
  B:貨是怎樣裝的呢?
  A: In cases of 100.
  A:一箱裝100個。
  B: We‘ll take 500.
  B:我們要500個
  17) A: We need seven of these .
  A:我們要七個這種的。
  B: They come in cases of five .
  B:它們是五個一箱。
  A: Then ,send two cases please .
  A:這樣的話,就送兩箱吧。
  B: Good . thank you for the order .
  B:好的,謝謝你的訂貨。
  18) A: We can‘t handle an order that small.
  A:這么少的數量,我們不能接受。
  B: What is the minimum we would have to order .
  B:那么我們至少得訂多少呢。
  19) A: We have a problem with your order .
  A:你訂的貨有點問題。
  B: What is it ?
  B:什么問題。
  A: We can‘t split open a case to fill your order .
  A:因為我們不能拆箱來湊足你的訂量。
  B: I‘ll see if we can take the whole case .
  B:那我考慮看看是不是可以買整箱。
  20) A: Do you offer any quantity discounts ?
  A:大量購買有折扣嗎?
  B: No, we don‘t.
  B:不,沒有。
  A: Then give us three cases of this .
  A:那么這種的就買三箱好了。
  其實學外貿 英語 和在學校英語課還是有區別:
  在學校學習外貿英語,可以這樣:
  1, 重視外貿口語,叫個外國朋友
  2, 不要迷信學校外貿函電書籍,基本上過時的東西
  3, 多去外貿論壇,如Fob上海外貿論壇學習
  4, 多去用外貿英語,比如可以到外貿論壇,百度知道幫忙 翻譯
  5, 借鑒別人的方法,同時形成自己獨特的方法
  如果英語基礎不好從事外貿,可以這樣:
  1.沒有必要特別用一年時間去學英語
  2.在工作中邊做邊學,那樣掌握得快
  3.如果你肯學的話,自學成材便是,如果不想學,那一年時間就浪費了
  4.多跟國外客戶溝通,學習些實用的句子
  5.其實外貿涉及不到太多英語,基本的東西在學校也學得差不多了
  6.也不要去什么 培訓 中心,那是在浪費錢
  7.如果有個老外做朋友,那就是最好了

糾錯

育路版權與免責聲明

① 凡本網注明稿件來源為"原創"的所有文字、圖片和音視頻稿件,版權均屬本網所有。任何媒體、網站或個人轉載、鏈接轉貼或以其他方式復制發表時必須注明"稿件來源:育路網",違者本網將依法追究責任;

② 本網部分稿件來源于網絡,任何單位或個人認為育路網發布的內容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法權益,應該及時向育路網書面反饋,并提供身份證明、權屬證明及詳細侵權情況證明,育路網在收到上述法律文件后,將會盡快移除被控侵權內容。

亚洲中国久久精品无码,国产大屁股视频免费区,一区二区三区国产亚洲综合,国产AV无码专区毛片
亚洲中国日韩久久综合网 | 一级少妇全黄性色生活片 | 亚洲阿v天堂2019国产 | 一本色道久久99一综合 | 日韩精品一区二区三区蜜桃视频 | 亚洲中文字幕a∨ |