國際商務師業務外語輔導之實用的外貿詢盤英語
來源:來源于網絡發布時間:2009-09-16 10:36:04
(一)
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量詢盤證明我們產品質量過硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦價格回升,詢盤將恢復活躍。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
對地毯的詢盤日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給你們200箱貨。
Enquiries are dwindling.
詢盤正在減少。
Enquiries are dried up.
詢盤正在絕跡。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他們答應將以后的詢盤轉給中國公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
詢盤一般由買方發出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
(二)
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你們的價格嗎?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能給我一個估價嗎?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
請告知你們有關商品的最低價。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你們的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么時候能得到你們到岸價的實盤?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我們希望你們報離岸價格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.
請告訴你方椅子到漢堡到岸價的最低價格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 優惠的
firm price 實價,實盤
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
為了便于我方報價,可以告訴我們你們所要的數量嗎?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我們想了解你們能供應什么,以及你們的銷售條件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你們通常要多久才能交貨?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交貨嗎?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你們能不能接受在一段時間里分批交貨?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你們將采用哪種付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我們最早船期嗎?
Do you take special orders?
你們接受特殊訂貨嗎?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能給我們寄來一份膠靴的目錄,連同告訴我們付款方式嗎?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他詢問了品種、花色和價格等情況。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
品牌門戶我們向張經理詢問了茶葉的品種、質量、價格等問題。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 銷售條件
to make delivery 交貨
to make prompt-delivery 即期交貨
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊訂貨