2012年國際商務師考試輔導:外貿函電寫作范文(8)

來源:中大網校發布時間:2011-11-05 16:42:51

  2012年國際商務師考試專業知識輔導

  We would like to submit this claim to arbitration.

  本公司要將索賠一事提出仲裁。

  If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them.

  若數日內貨物不能運到,我們就提出全額清償索賠。

  A claim for damage will be filed on us together with your surveyor‘s report as evidence.

  具體索賠要求,將隨同公證行的檢驗報告一起提交我方。

  However, the B/L shows that when the shipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition. The liability is certainly not on our side.

  但貨運提單顯示船公司收到貨時,貨物外表良好。因此,該損害我方并無責任。

  Since this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot be accepted.

  你方于該貨抵達你港二個月以后,才提出上項索賠,故我方歉難受理。

  This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.

  這批貨的質量低于合同規定的標準,現向你方提出索賠。

  We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.

  你們運來的這批貨與樣品的質量不相符,我們深感遺憾。

  One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.

  其中的一個箱子散架了,里面的東西嚴重損壞。

  We regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.

  很抱歉,損壞主要是由于沒有很好加固、包裝極差造成的。

  2012年國際商務師考試專業知識輔導

  There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.

  這批貨的實際重量和發票上的重量相差35噸。

  It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delay shipment.

  當然,你方應對延誤裝運造成的一切損失負責。

  According to the surveyor‘s report, the damage was due to rough (careless) handling during transit.

  根據檢查員報告,損壞是由于運輸中操作不小心造成的。

  Please check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrect shipment very soon.

  請核實此事,并盡快通知我們處理誤送貨物的指示。

  We hold the goods at your disposition.

  我們保留貨物等候你們處置。

  The case was broken and its contents were damaged.

  箱子破裂,內裝貨物受損。

  These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.

  你方的這些差錯導致我方使一些重要的客戶失望。

  On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.

  經過檢查,我們發現貨物與原樣品不一致。

  When unpacking the case, we found the colour unsatisfactory.

  開箱后,我方發現顏色不令人滿意。

  We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.

  我們發現你方來貨的質量與所協定的規格不完全一致。

糾錯

育路版權與免責聲明

① 凡本網注明稿件來源為"原創"的所有文字、圖片和音視頻稿件,版權均屬本網所有。任何媒體、網站或個人轉載、鏈接轉貼或以其他方式復制發表時必須注明"稿件來源:育路網",違者本網將依法追究責任;

② 本網部分稿件來源于網絡,任何單位或個人認為育路網發布的內容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法權益,應該及時向育路網書面反饋,并提供身份證明、權屬證明及詳細侵權情況證明,育路網在收到上述法律文件后,將會盡快移除被控侵權內容。

亚洲中国久久精品无码,国产大屁股视频免费区,一区二区三区国产亚洲综合,国产AV无码专区毛片
亚洲欧美另类综合偷拍 | 亚洲色中文字幕在线播放囯产免费 | 人人做人人爱在碰一区三区 | 亚洲福利站免费 | 久久中文字幕永久第一页 | 日本韩国野花视频爽国产在线 |