國際商務師業務外語輔導:實用外貿英語短句2
來源:育路教育網發布時間:2010-11-30 14:40:56
有關2011年國際商務師考試,業務外語的輔導對考生的復習起到非常有效的幫助,育路教育網特別為您搜集整理,內容如下:
合同We signed a contract for medicines. 我們簽訂了一份藥品合同。
A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract. 中國化工進出口總公司已經和日本一家公司簽訂了一份新合同。
I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it. 我們知道我們(賣方)應該擬出一份合同,買方必須簽署合同。
We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我們都想簽合同,因此雙方都要做些讓步。
Our current contract is about to expire, and we''ll need to discuss a new one. 歐文們現有合同快要期滿了,需要再談一個新合同。
We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract. 我們應該清理一下老合同中出現的問題。 Do you always make out a contract for every deal? 每筆交易都需要訂一份合同嗎?
These are two originals of the contract we prepared. 這是我們準備好的兩份合同正本。
We enclose our sales contract No.45 in duplicate. 附上我們第45號銷售合同一式兩份。
May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping……)? 請您看看合同中有關包裝(裝運)的規定。
There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause……) 這是合同中的一項仲裁條款。(或:保險條款,檢驗條款,裝運條款等)
We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations. 我們真誠希望質量、數量都與合同規定相吻合。
The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery. 合同規定如果供貨商延誤交貨期,將被罰款。
The contract comes into effect today; we can''t go back on our word now. 合同已于今日生效,我們不能反悔了。
Once the Chinese government approves the contract, it is legally binding upon both parties. 合同一經中國政府批準,對雙方就有了法律約束力。
We always carry out the terms of our contract to the letter and stand by what we say. 我們堅持重合同,守信用。
You have no grounds for backing out of the contract. 你們沒有正當理由背棄合同。
In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract. 如果一方不執行合同,另一方有權撤消該合同。
This contract will come into force as soon as two parties sign it. 合同一經雙方簽訂即生效。
Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part? 你是否擔心我們不履行合同或者拒不付款?
You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement. 如果沒有事先征得我們同意,你們不能取消合同。
品質Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers. 和其他廠商相比,貴方產品質量上乘。
We''re here to discuss the trademarks of your products. 我們來談談貴產品的商標一事。
We have received the goods you send us. The quality is excellent. 我們已經收到貴方的發貨,質量很好。
The goods are available in different qualities. 此貨有多種不同的質量可供。
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples. 我們的質量完全以貨樣為準。
Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good. 只要商品質量可靠,就不會發生差錯。
If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders. 如果你們產品的質量使我們滿意,我們將不斷訂貨。
There is no marked qualitative difference between the two. 兩者在質量上無顯著差異。
We sincerely hope the qualities are in conformity with the contract stipulations. 我們真誠希望質量與合同規定相符。
As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher. 只要能保證質量,售價高點都無所謂。
Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren''t they? 價格按質量的好壞而定,對嗎? The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained. 接受轉讓一方要負責保持產品的質量。
Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal. 我們的質量證明書蓋公章方為有效。
The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors. 新產品圖案新穎,色澤鮮艷。
We''ll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency. 我們將改進產品質量,提高生產率。
They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise. 他們完全有資格對這種產品的質量發表意見。
We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last. 希望您能報給我們100噸質量和上次相同的貨。
The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated. 質量無問題,只是式樣有點過時。
We found the goods didn''t agree with the original patterns. 我們發現貨物與原式樣不符。
These two grades are very much in demand. 這兩種等級(的貨)目前需求甚殷。
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract. 化肥質量次于合同中規定的。 We always have faith in the quality of your products. 我們對你們產品的質量總是很信任。
We are responsible to replace the defective ones. 我們保換質量不合格的產品
數量:For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it. 數目如此之大,我們將予以重視。
Let''s talk about the problem of quantity. 我們談談數量的問題吧。
You''ll issue a certificate of quantity and weight. 你們必須出具數量和重量證明書。
The package number and quantity are identical with each other. 包裝號與商品數量相吻合。
Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn''t it? 數量和價格、質量一樣重要,是嗎?
We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively. 我們相信能在數量上更好地使客戶滿意。
This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present. 這是目前我們所能提供的最大數量。
For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount. 這么大的訂單,貴公司可否給我們折扣?
We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men''s shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts. 男襯衣至少要1000打,繡花襯衣至少需要5000打。
Can you give us an additional 200 cases? 能再增加200箱嗎?
We''ll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked. 你們要求增加一萬噸煤,我們將盡量滿足你們。
We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight. 我們出售產品是以裝船重量為標準,而不是卸貨重量。
But what in case there is short weight or disqualification? 但如果短重或是質量不合格怎么辦?
If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer would refuse to accept the goods. 如果進口商發現貨物數量與合同規定不符,他將拒收。
You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight. 你昨天強調過你們售貨以船裝質量、數量和重量為準。
Quantities of Black Tea have been exported. 已經有大批紅茶出口。
They are not interested in small quantities. 他們對小數量不感興趣。
Useful quantities have changed hands. 較大的數量已經轉手。
Have you seen the shortage claim from our company? 您看過我公司的短重索賠報告了嗎?
500 pieces in total. 總共有500件。
They always buy in large quantities. 他們總是大量購買。
育路教育網預祝參加2011年國際商務師考試的考生一切順利!