國際商務師業務外語輔導:運輸英語
來源:來源于網絡 發布時間:2010-05-11 16:13:32
貨物運輸是貿易中的一個重要環節。要根據成本、貨物的性質選擇是陸運、海運還是空運,還要根據貨物的特性選擇包裝條件。下面就給大家提供一些運輸英語常用句,希望能對各位有用。
We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
我們承攬去世界各地的貨物運輸。
From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.
據我所知,您對運輸工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement?
你們有什么特別的運輸要求嗎?
It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.
這將給我們的運輸帶來很多問題。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.
雙方就運輸方式達成了協議。
Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.
今天就談談我們購買的鋼材的運輸方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines?
你們習慣使用哪種方式運輸機器?
The goods are now in transit.
此批貨物正在運輸途中。
A part of the goods were damaged in transit.
一部分貨物在運輸途中受損。
If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms.
如果要預訂貨艙,請將訂艙表寄給我們。
Do you do any chartering?
你們租船(車、飛機等)嗎?
Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.
海運是目前世界上最重要的一種運輸方式。
Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway.
通常,海運比鐵路運輸便宜。
For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.
數量如此多的貨物,我們建議走海運。
Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.
請海運我們訂購的電視機。
Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.
因為鐵路運輸費用高,我們愿意走海運。
Sometimes sea transport is a problem for us.
有時海運對我們來說是件麻煩事。
Please have the goods transported by air.
請空運此批貨。
To move the goods by railway is quicker.
鐵路運輸較快。
We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.
我們認為此貨不適合用鐵路運輸。
Can you have them sent by railway?
能采用陸運方式嗎?
You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I think.
我想你們安排鐵路運輸有困難。
We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.
我們已安排用火車運輸你們所購的大米。
We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.
我們寧愿用公路運輸而不用鐵路。