國際商務師業務外語輔導之貿易中常用的“詢盤”英語

來源:來源于網絡發布時間:2009-09-07 14:41:39

  我們已向該公司提出詢價( 詢盤 )。
  We addressed our inquiry to the firm.
  對該公司的詢價信, 我們已經回復。
  We answered the inquiry received from the firm.
  我公司已收到, 該公司關于這類商品的詢盤。
  We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.
  我們已邀請客戶對該商品提出詢價。
  We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
  敬請將貴公司的進口商品目錄寄來為荷。
  Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.
  如能得到貴方特殊的詢價, 則甚為感謝。
  We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.
  敬請惠寄報價單和樣品可否? 請酌。
  Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.
  由于這一次訂購是合同的組成部分, 請提供最好的條件。
  Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.
  請告知以現金支付的優惠條款和折扣比例。
  Please state your best terms and discount for cash.
  由于打折扣, 請告知最好的裝貨(船)條件。
  Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
  請告知該商品的價格和質量。
  Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.
  請對日本生產的合成纖維的制品, 如尼龍、維尼龍、莎綸等報最低價格。
  Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.
  敬請告知該貨以現金支付的最低價格。
  Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.
  敬請告知貴公司可供應的上等砂糖的數量和價格。
  Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.
  請報德克薩斯州產中等棉花50包、11月份交貨的最低價格是多少?
  At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?
  請報10英擔、一級軟木(瓶)塞的最低價格。
  Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.
  請對上述產品報運至我方工廠交貨的最低價格。
  We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.
  請貴方惠寄商品目錄并報價、謝謝。
  I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.
  請對該商品報最低價。
  Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.
  貴公司7月1日來函就該商品優惠條件的詢盤敬悉。
  We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.
  如收到貴司對機械產品的詢價, 我們將甚表謝意。
  We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.
  如能告知該商品的詳細情況, 則不勝感謝。
  We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.
  如您能告知該商品的現行價格, 將不勝感謝。
  We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.

糾錯

育路版權與免責聲明

① 凡本網注明稿件來源為"原創"的所有文字、圖片和音視頻稿件,版權均屬本網所有。任何媒體、網站或個人轉載、鏈接轉貼或以其他方式復制發表時必須注明"稿件來源:育路網",違者本網將依法追究責任;

② 本網部分稿件來源于網絡,任何單位或個人認為育路網發布的內容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法權益,應該及時向育路網書面反饋,并提供身份證明、權屬證明及詳細侵權情況證明,育路網在收到上述法律文件后,將會盡快移除被控侵權內容。

亚洲中国久久精品无码,国产大屁股视频免费区,一区二区三区国产亚洲综合,国产AV无码专区毛片
伊人成人久久精品综合 | 亚洲日韩制服丝袜中文字幕 | 午夜宅男国产在线播放 | 最新亚洲中文字幕精品一区 | 日本有码视频中文字幕 | 色婷婷综合久久久久中文一区二 |