2012年跟單員考試輔導之跟單英語3
來源:中大網校發布時間:2012-11-09
52 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
請你盡量放慢說話速度。
53 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?
54It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
這會幫助我了解你們的重點。
55We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我們如果不了解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。
56Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。
57 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。
58 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
這個計劃必須盡速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?
59I will try, but no promises.
我會試試看,但是不敢保證。
60 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please
61 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。
62 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一個想法。
63Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
請記得這不是最后的回答。
64Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。
65for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
為了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。
66There is no such published information.
沒有相關的出版資料。
67Such data is confidential.
這樣的資料為機密資料。
68 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。
69 It would depend on what is on the list.
這要看列表內容。
70 We need them urgently.
我們急需這些資料。
71 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我們收齊之后會立即寄給你。
72I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什么特別想知道的嗎?
73 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。
74 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。
75 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。