首頁 課程  書店 學校  題庫 論壇  網校  地方分站: 北京 | 上海 | 鄭州 | 天津 | 山東
報名咨詢熱線:010-51268840、51268841
 BEC商務英語考試網
 新聞動態  報考指南   經驗交流  考試答疑區  BEC學友圈  熱點課程  網絡課程  熱門下載
 BEC初級:真題|模擬題|輔導(聽力/閱讀/口語/寫作) BEC中級:真題|模擬題|輔導(聽力/閱讀/口語/寫作) BEC高級:真題|模擬題|輔導(聽力/閱讀/口語/寫作)

2011下半年商務英語考試輔導:漢英對照(24)

作者:   發布時間:2011-08-09  來源:育路教育網
  • 文章正文
  • 網校課程
  • 資料下載
  • 熱門話題
  • 論壇
無標題文檔

  在這份報告書內就有。 We have that right here in this report.

  請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎? Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

  好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在40至60歲。 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.

  你們多久才可以把產品準備好呢? How soon can you have your product ready?

  我們的產品在可在10月1日前準備好。 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.

  到目前為止,你們的產品尚未在我們國家銷售,是嗎? You havent sold your product in our country so far, have you?

  我們的產品只在商展時展售,而沒有辦促銷活動。 Weve only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.

  你報的價是每1000個要美金800元,如大量訂購有折扣嗎? Youve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?

  是的,有折扣,超過5000個我們可給5%的折扣。 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.

  根據訂購數量的大小,我們可提供累進的折扣。 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.

  我們真的無法提供超過6%的折扣。 We really cant discount the price more than six percent.

  6%的折扣是我權限內所能給你的。 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.

  你們提供什么樣的產品保證呢? What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?

  有一個原則,如果在一年內符合各種使用規定,就可更換。 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.

  我們提供永久保證。 We offer a life-time guarantee.

  對于額外價錢我們有較長的保證期限。 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.

  我們的保證是包括更換零件和免費保養。 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.

  告訴我們有關你們售后服務的情況。 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.

  我們采用大店服務中心,他們可把產品運送到我們的國內服務中心維修。 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.

  我們對顧客提供免費服務電話。 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.

  在各種情形下我們都可更換產品。 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.

  請你把你們產品的性能給我們詳細說明一下好嗎? Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?

  購買者期望你們產品的使用期是多久呢? How long could the buyer expect your product to last?

  消費者對你們的產品有過什么反映? Whats been the consumer reaction to your product?

  你們的產品尚未推出市場嗎? Have you marketed your product yet?

  恐怕你們的產品質量無法使中國顧客滿意。 Were afraid that your products quality wont satisfy Chinese customers.

  我們認為產品的質量的確很高。 We feel product quality is high indeed.

  我們認為貴方X200型符合我們的要求。 We think your X200 meets our requirements.

  我恐怕這種產品不是我們所要找的。 I'm afraid that the item isnt what were looking for.

  我認為你們的工業機器人在這領域是最好的。 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.

  就我的意見來說,產品價格必須訂在300美元以下。 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.

  我們認為你們的產品對廣大市場而言太專業化了。 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.

  那使我們想起價錢問題,你心目中的價錢是多少? That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?

  我們減少到每臺8.7萬美元,訂購超過100臺給予5%的折扣。 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.

  單價似乎合理,但我們希望給予更高的折扣率。 Your unit price seems fair enough, but were hoping for a higher discount rate.

  訂購500臺或500臺以上都不得有可能給予7%的折扣。 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.

  你們的產品最優惠的價格是多少呢? Whats the best price youre prepared to offer for your product?

  這要根據所訂的數量而定。 It depends on the quantity ordered.

  你認為你們產品的價格公平嗎? What do you think will be a fair price for your product?

  你們每件要價多少呢? How much do you charge per unit?

  這種產品你們的批發價是多少呢? Whats your wholesale price on this item?

  總折扣你們準備提供多少? How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?

  考慮到產品的性質和運輸時間那看來太快了。 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.

  其他買主對這貨物很滿意,但如果你能先付40%貨款,我們可以延遲交運。 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.

  運費恐怕要由制造廠商來承擔。 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.

  如果你能保證用懲罰延誤發貨方式準時發貨,你的銷售價我們可以接受。 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.

  運費由誰來負責呢? Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?

  誰負擔運費呢? Who assumes shipment cost?

  那是屬于買方的責任,我們僅承擔提供所有文件的費用。 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.

  我們也要貴方負責保險以及把貨物運到港口的費用。 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.

  如果是那樣,我們也許需要重新討論價格。 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.

課程名稱 老師 課時 試聽 報名 學費
BEC初級精講班 苗永金 20 試聽 200元
BEC中級精講班 謝老師 40 試聽 200元
BEC高級精講班 馬老師 20 試聽 200元
BEC高級習題班(考官主講) 譚松柏 16 試聽 200元
BEC寫作精講班(贈送) 王 皙 20 試聽 200元(贈)
                                                                        查看更多課程>>
熱門資料下載:
商務英語考試論壇熱貼:
【責任編輯:育路編輯  糾錯
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
外語培訓咨詢電話:010-51294614
課程輔導
                    
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
                       更多>>
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
亚洲中国久久精品无码,国产大屁股视频免费区,一区二区三区国产亚洲综合,国产AV无码专区毛片
中文字幕精品视频在线看免费 | 午夜性福利网站 | 亚洲.国产.欧美一区 | 亚洲性爱免费观看视频 | 日韩无砖专区一中文字视频 | 首页中文有码中文字幕20 |