商務師:國際貿易之運輸

來源:育路國際商務師發布時間:2008-08-05 08:53:16

  運輸是貿易中的一個大問題。我們來看看海倫和凱文是怎么協定的吧。
  Helen: Hello, I'm calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
  哈啰,我是舊金山方面的,找李凱文。
  Kevin: This is Kevin Lee speaking.
  我是李凱文。
  Helen: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
  嗨。我是海倫•派克。
  Kevin: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
  早安,海倫。有什么我能效勞的嗎?
  Helen: I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
  我想請教你要如何運送你下單的揚聲器,空運還是海運?
  Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
  我們下個星期就要一部分的訂貨,所以有部份想用空運。
  Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air?
  您想要空運多少數量呢?
  Kevin: We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
  一半用空運,剩下的一半用海運。
  Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
  好的。你要用我們公司的貨運代理商嗎?
  Kevin: Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there--China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.
  實際上,我們那邊自己有貨運公司--中國聯合公司。我會把他們的聯絡資料傳真給你。
  Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
  好的。我們明早可以出一半的貨給你們的代理商。
  Kevin: That would be great.
  那太好了。
  Helen: I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
  我不確定海運的時間表。
  Kevin: No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
  不急。另一半的訂單我們不是很急。
  Helen: All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.
  好的。我稍后再通知你送貨細節,我一拿到出貨文件就馬上用DHL 快遞給你。
  Kevin: Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
  很好。我們等你的消息。謝謝你的來電。

糾錯

育路版權與免責聲明

① 凡本網注明稿件來源為"原創"的所有文字、圖片和音視頻稿件,版權均屬本網所有。任何媒體、網站或個人轉載、鏈接轉貼或以其他方式復制發表時必須注明"稿件來源:育路網",違者本網將依法追究責任;

② 本網部分稿件來源于網絡,任何單位或個人認為育路網發布的內容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法權益,應該及時向育路網書面反饋,并提供身份證明、權屬證明及詳細侵權情況證明,育路網在收到上述法律文件后,將會盡快移除被控侵權內容。

亚洲中国久久精品无码,国产大屁股视频免费区,一区二区三区国产亚洲综合,国产AV无码专区毛片
中文字幕免费伦费影视在线观看 | 亚洲欧美日韩中文在线 | 正在播放最新AV一区 | 午夜精品久久久久久久第一页 | 在线免费观看h片 | 日韩精品福利片午夜免费观看 |