聶魯達:愛情太短,遺忘太長
來源:考試吧發布時間:2012-10-19
I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
今夜我可以寫出最傷心的詩。
Write, for instance: “The night is full of stars,
比如寫下:”夜空布滿了星辰,
and the stars, blue, shiver in the distance.”
發藍的群星在遠方抖顫。”
The night wind whirls in the sky and sings.
夜間的風在空中盤旋,歌唱。
I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
今夜我可以寫出最傷心的詩。
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
我愛過她,有時她也愛過我。
On nights like this,
許多像今天的夜晚,
I held her in my arms.
我把她摟在懷中。
I kissed her so many times under the infinite sky.
在無邊的天空下,我無數次地吻過她。
She loved me, sometimes I loved her.
她愛過我,有時我也愛過她。
How could I not have loved her large, still eyes?
怎麼沒愛上她那專注的大眼睛呢?
I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
今夜我可以寫出最傷心的詩。
To think I don’t have her.
想想我已經沒有了她。
To feel that I’ve lost her.
失去她我會難過。
To hear the immense night,
我感到夜空漫漫,
more immense without her.
沒有她更加漫漫。
And the poem falls to the soul as dew to grass.
詩歌落到心田猶如露水落到草原。
What does it matter that my love couldn’t keep her.
我的愛不能留住她又有何妨。
The night is full of stars and she is not with me.
夜空布滿星群,她已不在我身旁。
That’s all. Far away, someone sings. Far away.
這就是一切。遠方有人在歌唱。在遠方。
My soul is lost without her.
失去了她,我打心底里不痛快。不痛快。
As if to bring her near,
似乎是為了接近她,
my eyes search for her.
我的目光在尋找她。
My heart searches for her,
我的心在尋找她,
and she is not with me.
可她已不在我的身旁。
更多留學相關內容
熱雅思口語考試中的六點注意事項
- 10-19·中英雙語:威廉王子與凱特的結婚誓詞
- 10-19·聶魯達:愛情太短,遺忘太長
- 10-19·比爾.蓋茨:改變這個世界深刻的不平等
- 10-19·雙語:愛是生命的和弦,而非獨奏
- 10-19·雙語閱讀:成功沒有快車道
- 10-19·心靈雞湯:絕不接受未曾奮斗過的自己
- 10-19·教育部gre考試報名流程