How long are you planning to stay?你打算呆多久?
Not bad.不錯.
He's a handsome man.他是個英俊的男人.
Don't laugh behind other people's backs.不要在別人背后嘲笑他人.
I have a happy family。我有一個幸福的家庭
If you exaggerate,you will sound fantastically American.如果你發音夸張聽起來會特別有美國味。
There's always a bad apple in every bunch.到哪兒都有害群之馬。
As a matter of fact.I think he is outstanding.事實上,我認為他很杰出
That man has a bad habit.那個人有個壞習慣。
I am so glad that nothing bad has happened.我很高興沒發生什么糟糕的事情。
Jack is bad at English because he has never practiced speaking in class.
杰克的英語很差,因為在課堂上必須從來沒有練習說英語。
She worked in the kindergarten for ten years before deciding to move on to fresh challenges.她在幼兒園工作十年后,終于決定換個工作,面對新的挑戰。